Just like Apple, Google is proactive. It never stays a step behind Apple when it comes to applications (apps). Google has produced enough Android applications to date, and each Android application (app) serves a useful purpose. Here are the 5 Android applications that we can’t live without these days:
- Google Maps: Google Maps, as the name indicates, is an application developed by Google to search for any place in the world. You can travel through the whole world virtually with Google Maps. This is the finest Android application that Google had made thus far. You can track traffic on the routes, places on the routes, places you want to visit or purchase things on the streets, making the most of Google Maps. Thanks to Google Maps, the world seems a much better place now.
- WhatsApp: Another tremendous Android application made by Google is WhatsApp. It has made communication a lot easier for people worldwide, and it has also killed the SMS (Short Message Service) and MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service). Both the households and business owners capitalize on WhatsApp’s features for chatting through text or video chatting. The group discussion becomes convenient with WhatsApp. What’s more? You can also transfer files with the people you communicate with through WhatsApp.
- Google Keep: Another beneficial Android app made by Google is Google Keep. Google Keep comes with loads of tools for taking notes, including text, lists, images, and audio. The users can also set reminders with Google Keep, integrated with ‘Google Now’. You can seize ideas with your voice, add images to notes, check your to-do list with Google Keep. With Google Keep, you can create, share, and collaborate with people on notes and lists with the help of Google Keep. So Google Keep is also a handy application.
- Pocket: Pocket, another Android application made by Google, was known as ‘Read It Later’ in the past. The app is all about reading the list of articles and videos from the internet. Pocket has options, such as My List, Archive, Favorites, Highlights, and Shared to Me. Android users can tap any item in the list to open it. Pocket is easy to use with the options, such as favorite, delete, or share any item. The filter option in Pocket can also help you select particular pieces of content and hide the rest.
- 1Weather: 1Weather is one of the best Android apps in the market that features a paginated design portraying the current weather and the forecast for up to 12 weeks. The app also features a radar and fun statistics. The app can get you notified of the extreme weather conditions that may be approaching your destination. This app is very user-friendly, and it’ ‘s also relatively simple to use. Like many other free Android apps, you have to see advertisements using this app that you can avoid by paying for this Android application.
There are hundreds of Android mobile applications, but we have picked the top-5 owing to their features, including Google Maps, WhatsApp, Google Keep, Pocket, and 1Weather. Last but not least, Google cares for its users and always comes up with the best Android applications.